All families MUST download and log into the Magnus app by 7 a.m. daily when school is in session to complete the temperature check and health screening survey for their student.
1. On the app, click on COVID-19 circle. It will say "Requirements Incomplete." Click on these words.
2. Complete health survey and temp screening. Submit.
3. If your child can attend school after completing the survey, you will see a green Go circle at the top of the screen.
IF YOU HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED THE APP, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
2. Click on the orange Magnus Health box.
3. On your profile page, click on Change Credentials. You will be asked to update your Username and Password. These credentials (new username and password) will be what you use to log into the App daily.
4. On your smartphone go to the App Store or Play Store depending on your phone. Search and download the Magnus Mobile V2 app.
5. Open and log in with you new credentials (username and password).
6. You will see the COVID-19 circle at the bottom. (Note: The app does not save your username and password due to medical reasons. You will need to log in every morning.)
7. Every morning, click on the COVID-19 circle by 7 a.m. It will say "Requirements Incomplete." Click on these words.
8. Complete health survey and temp screening. Submit.
9. If your child can attend school after completing the survey, you will see a green Go circle at the top of the screen.
To view detailed instructions with screenshots on how to download the Magnus app, please click here.
NOTE: If you have other children in other schools using the Magnus Mobile V2 App, you will have a different username and password for each child.