Impacting lives is at the heart of the Currey Ingram experience. No one knows this better than our community, and we are so fortunate to have the generous support of those committed to our school’s mission.
A gift to the Currey Ingram Fund (CI Fund) is the first and most important gift we ask of every trustee, parent, grandparent, alumni, faculty/staff member, and friend because the CI Fund is the foundation of the school’s giving program. The CI Fund supports everything that makes our personalized approach to education possible. Last year, the CI Fund:
- Supported teacher compensation and professional development in order to retain the top teachers and strengthen their teaching practice on topics such as: Self-Regulated Strategy Development (SRSD), Thinking Maps, CPR Training, REWARDS reading program training, training in teaching in a Block Schedule, Texas Instrument training, math Instruction, and training for the struggling reader;
- Offered $1.86 million in need-based financial aid to about 35 percent of the student body;
- Provided 160 K-12 student-athletes (about 58% of the school) an opportunity to enhance skills and improve in areas of physical, social and emotional development in a no-cut environment;
- Supported the continued use of technology throughout campus, including the Makerspace, 1:1 iPad program (grades K-4) and 1:1 Mac laptop computer program (grades 5-12);
- Enabled the Fine Arts Department to produce "Almost, Maine," The Spring Variety Show," "The Trial of Goldilocks," and two Bandfests on the quad;
And so much more...
With your support, this year will be no different. Our students will continue to reach and exceed personalized goals. Our teachers will feel supported and prepared with the latest training. Grant-making agencies and foundations will recognize our community’s commitment and will be more inclined to give to our programs. Currey Ingram will continue to stand apart in every way.
Make a gift
to the Currey Ingram Fund and make an immediate impact today.