Impacting lives is at the heart of the Currey Ingram experience. No one knows this better than our community, and we are so fortunate to have the generous support of those committed to our school’s mission.
A gift to the Currey Ingram Fund (CI Fund) is the first and most important gift we ask of every trustee, parent, grandparent, alumni, faculty/staff member, and friend because the CI Fund is the foundation of the school’s giving program. The CI Fund supports everything that makes our personalized approach to education possible. Last year, the CI Fund:
- Supported teacher compensation and professional development in order to retain the top teachers and strengthen their teaching practice on topics such as: Self-Regulated Strategy Development (SRSD), Thinking Maps, CPR Training, REWARDS reading program training, and other training for the struggling reader;
- Offered nearly $2 million in need-based financial aid to about 38% of the student body;
- Provided 189 K-12 student-athletes (about 58% of the school) an opportunity to enhance skills and improve in areas of physical, social and emotional development in a no-cut environment;
- Supported the continued use of technology throughout campus, including the Makerbot 3D printer and 1:1 iPad program (grades K-4) and 1:1 Mac laptop computer program (grades 5-12);
- Enabled the Fine Arts Department to produce "Noises Off," "Sherlock Holmes," and two Bandfests on the Quad;
And so much more...
With your support, this year will be no different. Our students will continue to reach and exceed personalized goals. Our teachers will feel supported and prepared with the latest training. Grant-making agencies and foundations will recognize our community’s commitment and will be more inclined to give to our programs. Currey Ingram will continue to stand apart in every way.
Make a gift
to the Currey Ingram Fund and make an immediate impact today.