Currey Ingram Academy is proud to offer state-of-the-art athletics facilities and fields:
Jan Carell Field House: 41,219 sq. ft.
- 2 full-size basketball courts with 6 retractable goals in each, options for 4 courts
- 2 full-size volleyball courts, options for 3 total courts
- 1-910 sq. ft. dance room
- 1470 sq. ft. weight room facility with free weights, machine weights, cardiovascular machines including treadmills, ellipticals & stationary bikes
- 4 locker rooms
- Concession Stand
Student-Athlete Leadership & Success Center: 2132 sq. ft.
- Athletic administration offices
- Athletic conference room
- Private study area
- Flexible open seating area with gathering and meeting capabilities
- 5 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 1.5 mile cross country loop
- Soccer/Football field with lights
- Baseball field,
- Softball Field
- Outdoor basketball court
- Lower School auxiliary athletic field
Currey Ingram hosts a number of tournaments and other athletic events, regularly drawing 1,000s to our campus, each year. If you are interested in renting a particular space, please contact Athletic Director Kelly Fish
for options and details.