At Currey Ingram Academy we settle for nothing less than being a global leader for students with learning differences. By promoting strengths and supporting differences, our students receive the education they truly deserve.
To ensure this occurs:
- We place every student at the center of their own educational experience.
- We ask how we can do better. We do not ask why the students can’t be better.
- We provide success opportunities and communicate in every manner possible how students are being successful.
- Athletics, arts, service learning and the sophisticated integration of technology, all support the core academic program.
- If something is not working, we consult the evidence to determine what will work.
- Moreover, our team of educators has the credentials and the passion to deliver on the promise that is our mission.
On the tide of our 50th year as a school for students with learning differences, come discover what one parent in a recent email wrote...Currey Ingram has forever changed our lives. All our precious daughter needed was a place that understood who she was...it was clear from the first visit, Currey Ingram was such a place.
Head of School