Medical and Health Forms
Using Magnus's secure web portal, parents/guardians complete a VHR (vital health record) for each student. This record will remain in place for the duration of the child's enrollment at Currey Ingram - once it is completed, it will only require annual update/verification. Additional health information, including immunization records, athletic physicals, prescription medications, and approved over-the-counter meds, will be collected and stored electronically through Magnus. Magnus Health is fully compliant with HIPAA, FERPA, and state regulations.
Additional School Forms
Currey Ingram will also use Magnus to electronically collect other pieces of required information such as field trip permission slips, student information forms, and participation agreements. All required information will be included in your Magnus To Do List after logging in.
HOW TO LOG INTO MAGNUS HEALTH TO COMPLETE FORMS:
For the best user experience, it is strongly recommend you access Magnus on your computer (not your tablet or mobile phone) AND you use Chrome as your Internet browser. Magnus Health is accessible through other browsers, but PDF forms do not display correctly onscreen and will only be viewable after you download them. Printed forms downloaded through browsers other than Chrome also do not print correctly.
While each Currey Ingram student has a Magnus health record, the actual accounts in Magnus Health SMR are for parents and guardians only. To access your student's account:
- Log in to your MY CIA portal using your current Currey Ingram username and password. For trouble logging into MY CIA, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Resource Board, click the orange Magnus Health button.
- When the Magnus login page opens, re-enter your username and password (this step is required because of the sensitive nature of the information maintained on the site).
- Your account will open with a brief tutorial that will introduce you to Magnus.
The items in your To-Do List will be student-specific and will be a mix of:
- Online forms - enter student information directly into the record (i.e. the Student Health Record)
- Electronically-signed documents - e-sign forms online
- Print-and-sign documents - forms that you need to print, complete, and sign (student/parent/physician) and then submit to Magnus
Downloading the Magnus Mobile V2 App After Completing Forms
Following the completion of the online forms, parents/guardians will need to download Magnus Mobile V2 app on their smartphones (via the Apple Store or Play Store). The Magnus App will give parents/guardians access to the COVID-19 link so you can complete the daily temperature check and health screening of your student before dropping your student off each morning.
Document Submittal - IMPORTANT
- All documents must be submitted directly to Magnus Health.
- Do not return documents to Currey Ingram Academy.
- Do not email forms to Magnus - emailed documents will not be accepted due to HIPAA regulations.
- To submit downloaded and signed forms, you have the choice of:
- Scanning and then uploading the completed document directly from your computer; or
- Taking a photo of the signed document and uploading it to Magnus Health portal; or
- Faxing the completed document directly to Magnus Health. When you choose this option, you must include the Magnus-provided bar-coded coversheet. (Please note: each document for each child has a specific coversheet that includes the document name and the student’s name. This coversheet ensures that the document is incorporated into the correct student health record and satisfies the specific requirement.).
Questions or Problems?
- If you are having difficulty navigating the Magnus system, entering data online, or downloading the hardcopy coversheets and forms, please contact Magnus Health customer support at 877-461-6831 or by email.
- For Currey Ingram-related questions, please email email@example.com.
- For general information about Magnus, including their Privacy and Security policies, visit the Magnus Health website.